Stabilization with High
Power Cost Savings
A quaconeer’s Facultative Biosolids Stabilization Process (FBS) reduces the Aerobic Digester’s power cost by over 85%. The digester aeration cycles are monitored and controlled by a state-of-the-art process control and monitoring system.
Nutrient sensors measure exactly how much air is required for successful aerobic biosolids stabilization. Nutrient monitored and controlled aeration cycles reduce the energy requirements and enhance the nitrogen removal efficiency.
The FBS-Process Control and Monitoring System for aerobic digesters is compatible with all existing wastewater treatment plant applications.
With Aquaconeer’s digester technologies, wastewater treatment plants can save thousands of dollars each year on energy and chemical costs for biosolids stabilization.
Benefits of the FBS-Digester Process
- Over 85% digester power cost savings
- Long-term economic benefits
- Enhanced nitrogen removal
- Increased productivity
- Highest effluent quality
- Class B biosolids standards
- Automated digester aeration and power monitoring
- Real-time process monitoring
- Historical process trend charts
- Monthly process operating reports
- EPA/FDEP approved
- Automated alarm and process event notifications
- Automated power and chemical costs savings analysis