CHEMICAL FREE PHOSPHOROUS
T he P-Uptake Process eliminates effluent phosphorous concentrations at wastewater treatment plants without any chemical treatment. It also reduces aerobic digester power costs by over 85%.
The digester aeration cycles are monitored and controlled by a state-of-the-art process control and monitoring system. Nutrient analyzers measure exactly how much air is required for your biosolids stabilization process.
The nutrient-controlled aeration cycles reduce the energy requirements and efficiently control the Phosphorous Uptake Process during biosolids stabilization.
Benefits of P-Uptake Digester Process
- Chemical free effluent phosphorous control
- High digester power cost savings
- Major chemical cost reduction
- Enhanced nitrogen removal
- Increased productivity
- Highest effluent quality
- Class B biosolids standards
- EPA/FDEP approved
- Automated power and chemical costs savings analysis
- Automated digester nutrient monitoring
- Automated digester aeration and power monitoring
- Automated alarm and process event notification
- Historical process trend charts
- Monthly process operating reports
- Low start up costs
- Long-term economic benefits
- Environmentally friendly process